Wednesday 2 November 2011

The changing of the season

I'm very excited!


The weather is starting to change here in England. Athough the days are still very bright, the leaves are well & truly falling. The clocks went back at the weekend so the nights are drawing in. The squirrels in the tree outside are busy gathering nuts & seeds ready for the cold weather.


There are changes in my own life too! I'm preparing to move up to Colchester, further out in Essex. I'm also taking a sabbatical from my day job, this will mean more time for creating / designing & making.

I have not been able to focus on creative things for a while, so I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to take stock, up sticks, and make some changes!!!

I can't really focus on dolls at the moment as there is too much packing and organising going on, so in the meantime I'm making some jewellery, inspired by the work of my great friend Mama Bea........



I can't wait to reveal all soon! Here's a sneak peak...........

No comments:

Post a Comment