Monday 25 March 2013

Busy, busy Monday....

I've been a bit poorly over the weekend....we had plans to go to London to catch up with friends, and to my cousin's 30th fancy dress party, but the 'flu kept me confined to base camp, without much energy to do a lot.....
 
Today I'm back painting brooches....
 

 
And organising some other bits and pieces, ready for The Secret Vintage Fair which I'll be trading at this Saturday...
 
 
Available for sale for the first time will be my new cotton tote bags...
 
Johnny & Joan - Grace Drayton
 
Sailor Girl - Dottie Dollie Original

Mabel Lucie Attwell Collage
 
If you come along, you may well need one or two to put all of your new found treasures in!!
 


2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeek can't wait! Loving your new bags by the way! See you saturday! janine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janine! I'm sooooo excited about Saturday, finally finished all my painting today, but I still have sewing and gluing to finish. Then I'll be ready to sort out all my lovely jewellery for the day.
    Can't wait to get inside the Castle!!!!! What a shame we can't go to the workshops though.......

    ReplyDelete