Tuesday 7 May 2013

Golden Brown Izannah Walker Style Doll

Today I finished sewing the clothes for my other Izzie.

Her white cotton lawn undies are edged with antique cotton lace, and embroidered in cream. She has hand painted boots and stockings.
 

 
Her dress has angel sleeves, and is a rust printed Liberty Tana Lawn, which has been in my collection for over 15 years.
 

 
She has greeny blue eyes, and a soft blush, which looks great with her golden brown hair.

 
 
 
I will be listing her, and some other items in my Etsy Shop tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. She is just perfect! I love Liberty fabrics also and have a few pieces in my stash too! Best wishes on your listing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! Liberty lawn is amazing, it's so soft and light, yet so strong. It drapes so well on smaller dolls, and the patterns are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete