Saturday 18 October 2014

Saturday's Kids

I'm catching up with past seasons of Grey's Anatomy today, ahead of the new series this week, so just adding a couple of brooches to Etsy
 
The metal effect brooches, are just a little bit more subtle than the full painted faces, and will look great on your autumn rain mac, or a winter coat.
Penny Bronze Effect

Greta Copper Effect
 This is a first, a miniature version of Matilda, with golden blonde hair, a baby blue bows.
 
Miniature Matilda
 
I'm also plotting and planning for my next Izannah Walker inspired doll.....
 I ordered this fabric from Spoonflower to make a dress for her, last week I also found some beautiful paisley for her at the Knitting & Stitching show. She's going to get quite a wardrobe.....
 
Victorian Printed Cotton
 All being well, I'll be back playing with clay this week. I have some new brooches to finish, and my Izannah inspired head to work on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment